HOW TO LOVE YOUR COMMUNITY - Bless someone
Simply move as you are led by the Holy Spirit to anonymously love people in practical ways. This could look like:
- When you’re out for dinner, buy the dinner at the next table. Pay the bill and ask the server to give them the card telling them that their bill was paid by an anonymous donor.
- When you’re out buying groceries, buy groceries up to a certain amount for the person in line behind you. Tell the checker that you would like to pay for the person behind you up to $25 and then ask him to hand them the card when he goes to give them the bill.
- Buy movie tickets and mail it to someone with the card anonymously
- Give a gift like a plant or flowers to cheer someone up. Drop it on their doorstep and put the card in with the gift.
- Drop off baked goods at someone's doorstep with the card.
- Share some of your fruit from your trees and put it on someone’s doorstep with the card
- Share some bulbs or plants from your garden and give to them with a card.
There are many ways you can show love.
Three easy steps:
1. Print off the Loving our Community Cards Click here
2. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to people he wants to speak to and bless.
3. Bless that person anonymously and secretly get a card to them. That’s how they will know they were chosen out of all the people on this earth.
WHY WERE YOU BLESSED?
We stand on the truth that there is a loving God that longs to be close and active in our lives. As normal-everyday-people we long to find ways to show people that God does care about them. That he uses normal everyday to be his hands, feet and messenger of love. We believe that He prompted someone to bless you somehow, someway. Something to let you know that He cares!
We don't know what's going on in your life right now but be encouraged…..He love you and cares about you!
TELL YOUR STORY!
If you're reading this, it means that you have recently been given a card or you gave a card to someone. Your stories will inspire others to love the community. Please share your experience with us. Click here and we will make sure your story will be seen by others so that they too can be encouraged to do the same. Bless someone! Thank you for sharing your story!